Shasta College Athletic Hall of Fame Induction Dinner October 20th, 2017 5:30PM at the Win River Eagle Room
Join us as we celebrate the achievements of the 2017 Shasta College Athletic Hall of Fame inductees:
Cassidy Olson: Softball 2010-2011
Cassidy Horner: Softball 2011-12
Kevin Nicholson: Football 2005-2006
Austin Stack: Football 2004-2005
Garrett Schaad: Football 2005-2006
JT Minto: Wrestling 2008-2009
Ravien Lawson: Women's Basketball 2010-2012
Lauren Swetland: Volleyball 2008-2009
Sarah Scott: Volleyball 2008-2009
Gary Houser: Shasta College Athletic Director 1999-2014
Rodney "Rocket Rod" Sullivan: Announcer 1997-2017
Dinner tickets are $35. Click here to purchase. ***THE 2017 HALL OF FAME DINNER IS ALMOST SOLD OUT!
Congratulations to the 2016 Shasta College Hall of Fame Inductees!
Sara Harvey (Volleyball), John Ohm (Football), Gloria Bacciarini (Volleyball), Matt Fogarty (Basketball), David Dittman (Football)
Sarah Harvey and Gloria Bacciarini with Coaches Guyas and Brazil
Sarah Harvey, Gloria Bacciarini, John Ohm, David Dittman
View the complete list of Shasta College Hall of Fame Inductees.
Criteria for induction to Shasta College Hall of Fame.
Student Athlete must meet the following:
- Three year waiting period after completion of eligibility.
- Intercollegiate sports accomplishments at Shasta College have been significant enough to make the athletes athletic career at Shasta College worthy of this recognition.
- Sports accomplishments in subsequent non-collegiate, amateur, or professional competitions.
- Other outstanding achievements in business, service to country, community, or Shasta College after sports competition at Shasta College.
- Shasta College coaches who may not be Shasta College graduates, but who have contributed to Shasta College Sports to the extent that their influence has brought prominence to Shasta College.
Nominees who are not selected remain on the selection list for a period of five (5) years. If you would like to nominate someone for consideration, please complete the Nomination Form. The deadline for submission is May 31. Please review the above criteria prior to making a submission.